CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Prices are those in effect at the time of shipment and may be changed without prior notice.
2. All orders accepted with payment by check, money order, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. NO ORDERS will be shipped C.O.D. If paid by check, please allow at least two weeks before shipment.
3. All merchandise is shipped U.S. Mail Parcel Post, insured, F.O.B. Eastham, Massachusetts.
4. All damage claims must be reported to your local Post Office and must be accompanied with original carton and packing material within 10 days of receipt. We are not responsible for any damage occurring in transit but will assist you with any damage claims.
INSURANCE AND POSTAGE CHARGES
1. Insurance charges quoted in Chart "A" below are applicable to all shipments made by U.S. Mail.
2. Postage Charges for the States listed in Chart "B" below are those in effect at the time of shipment as set by the U.S Post Office and are based on actual weight and size of the carton shipped.